Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Newest pics

I want to apologize for my posts not being very consistent-- apparently my computer access has been limited because my mom is still on a very critical project-- i hear it called 'heartburn', 'heartattack' and 'there-is-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel- I'm not quite sure what she is working on, but she has been working on it for almost a year and half.

Anyway--my photographer has been busy taking random pics .... almost none of them are of me...go figure. However, i still have the video to post from when Lucy came to visit!

In other news- my fur sister Munch went to live with my dad's friend Michael in Boston. Here is a pic of her and Six on her last day living with us. My mom got her 8 years ago but was really glad to let her have a new family.


Not much else to report--i am usually so excited for Halloween, but my mom has NO decorations up and i havent had to try on any costumes--she better dress me up!!! My favorite was my bee costume --it was the bestest! Anyways, hopefully there will be more to report tomorrow : )

Bernard

7 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bernard!
Sounds like you mom is working on a very interesting project!
I loved your bee costume!
Have a Happy Halloween!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Bernard...
Did Six move too??? That must have been hard for your Mom? What is Sloane gonna be for for Halloween??

I miss you...Lots of Licks, Ruby

Simba and Jazzi said...

I hope you get some treats without the costume.

Simba x

Molly the Airedale said...

What a whippersnapper that Lucy is! We saw her take a swipe at you, Bernard!
Your mom must be sad to see Munch go but glad that she went to a good family!
Happy Halloween!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Clover said...

OMD Bernard!!! That video of you and Lucy was so adorable.
I am sorry that your fur sister moved away, but it sounds like she is going to a great family.
Happy howloween!
Love Clover xo

Lizzy said...

Bernard!

When my human watched that video, I could feel her heart melting. It made me very jealous of that puppy Lucy.

I hope you have a GRRRReat HOWL-ooo-ween, and get lots of candy!

Sparky

Poppy said...

Great video! She is really cute and playful.

Poppy