The day started nicely, I was hanging out with my dad in our 'man cave' ( ie. bike room, casita) when something tasty fell out from his bike stuff. Before my dad knew it...it was swallowed, eaten, gone-- and he rushed me into the house.
My mom looked it up on the 'net-- and sure enough i would be back in the Vet ER 2 times in 2 months (will blog about the chocolate incident later).
Time line of events at vet:
8:30- induced vomiting
8:31- no pill : (
8:35- blood work, IV hook up, misc
12:00pm- Blood results back- elevated toxins in my liver : (
The next 11 hours are more tests and medicine to flush the toxins out..and a visit from my parents-- who bring my favorite stuffie-long dog.
Late Late that night-- or early morning--i was able to go home-- see
I had my follow up on Tuesday and I am good now!! I would like to thank my parents for taking money out of the 'back yard fund so we dont have dirt' to make me better. Honestly-- peeing on rocks is fine--atleast for now...I will let you know if i change my mind and demand grass and plants to aim for.