Thursday, June 12, 2008

A 'room ' with a view...

With everything lately being baby this and baby that... i thought i would finally show everyone my view from the back of our new house (Of course my mom couldn't get perfect pic of me AND the skyline...so we have a good one of me gazing and a good one of the las vegas strip).
Now that it is sooooo hot during the day-- I hang out on the upstairs balcony in the evenings. Sometimes I even go out there in the middle of the night and play with Six-- but my mom/dad get angry... i like to keep them on their toes. I also want to make sure they don't get too much sleep...they should consider it a training exercise.

One of these days I will get to posting more 'hang out' spots in the house---but somebody is taking forever to get the house put together.. i guess there are bigger priorities (Bernard's mom: yes, like work and getting your sisters room together)...i am sure if i could hold a paint brush things would happen a lot faster, even with all my napping.
Maybe I can take some classes on painting techniques for dogs?
Now that i think about it..maybe I will get some pics of my 'walk' to the mailbox,lol. That might just be a bit easier.

Bernard

6 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

I think you just dip your paws in the paint and run around, but I'm not sure.

Simba x

Peanut said...

I think the walk to the mailbox sounds like a better idea

Lizzy said...

Bernard!

I helped my humans paint a room last year... Although I got much more paint on myself than the walls... And can you believe this, for days after I helped my humans paint, whenever I went for a walk and people saw me, they thought I was OLD! My humans had to explain to them that my fur was white from the paint, NOT from old age...

Sparky

Poppy said...

That is a mighty fine view you have there. I wish I had a balcony like that!

Poppy

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bernard!
You have a great view from there!
Be nice with your mom! We will wait for the pictures of your favorite spots!
Have a great weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

what a COOL view!