Thursday, August 30, 2007

Middle Name Game

So seems my mom has finally decided to get off her butt and let me post again--I can't believe I went almost 2 weeks-- I know it was hard to be inspired after such great photo ops posts from Simba's 007 party.. but I am back!!!! I started with yesterdays post with Trouble, the $12 million dollar dog. I shall now continue my streak with "The Middle Name Game"



1. Post the rules before you give the facts.
2. List one fact that is somehow relevant to you and your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your post using your middle name and facts about it.
4. At the end of your post, choose one dog (or more) to tag for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to let each puppy know she/he has been tagged. (It's okay if you don't do this... tag who you want to tag!)


So my middle name is Hinault...so very French...just like Ruby Bleu, my tagger!!!

H happy-go-lucky
I inquisitive
N no longer 3.5 lbs
A adorable
U unconditional love giver, unbelievably-cute (stealing that one from Ruby)
L loveable, laughable, loud
T treaties anyone??

My taggee's are: Fig, Sophie, Tofu (who's been MIA for as long as I have been), Frasypoo, Clover, Wally, and Simba--Tell us all about you and your middle name!!!!

Hinault

8 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Bernard...
Thanks for playing. My Mom remembers when you were that little. She said you were even cuter than you are now...I find that very hard to believe!!!

Glad you are back amongst the blogging...I was ready to send the police out to come find you!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bernard
Glad to see you back!
Thanks for playing this game.
I agree with your description!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Balboa said...

Dude, I'm glad you're okay, I missed you.

YOu are definately adorable and loveable.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Joe Stains said...

haha no longer 3.5 lbs, good one :)

Jagslo said...

Hinault

H---Horney
I---Imposing
N---Noisey
A---Angry
U---Uber Bitchen
L---Lightening quick
T---Treadmill terorizer!

Stanley said...

Hey, Bernoober!

Who is this A. Squirrel fella? While funny, he's punking on you on your own blog, man. If you know who this squirrel is, I say open up the smackdown on them and nip it in the bud!!

Goober love,
Stanley

Clover said...

Hi Bernard!
Great descriptions, they sound perfect! Thanks so much for tagging me, I LOVE tag!! I will post mine on Tuesday.
Love Clover xo

Tadpole said...

I don't have a middle name!!! Maybe I'll just pick one that I like....

FIG