Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Things I like....

So I have been tagged by Ruby to answer 5 questions about what I like.


1.- Where is your favorite place to sleep?

Well,I have many, depending on what time of the day it is....my internal clock is amazing my mom says.
After I wake up, I like to sleep on my mom's lap with one of my stuffed animals in my mouth:

If it is later in the day I like to lay at the end of the couch facing the front door:
If its after dinner, I am usually on the floor (on the rug of course) facing the front door.
If it is late at night, I reserve right to lay anywhere of the above.
If its bed time, and I am no keeping dad up with my snoring, then its right next to mom so she is enchilada'd between me and Six.
2.- Is there a specific trick your humans make you do to get treats?
I get a treat EVERYTIME i come inside from going potties. They are soo dumb that even when i don't go potties i still get a treat.They are wising up--so I don't know how much longer I can go in and out and still get treats.
3.- If you could spend an entire day doing anything at all with anyone what would do and with whom?
Well I would have to split my time evenly with my parents and have family time.
With my mom i would :run on the treadmill with her, help her make dinner *wink*, play tug o war
With my dad i would: go for a really fast car ride, play 'red light', have him play 'dead dog'
Family time would consist of snuggling on the couch and bed, chasing Six and Munch and getting to try their food, DOG PARK, watching The Dog Whisperer and Bull Riding
4.- What is your favorite toy?
Well this would have been WAYYYYYY easier before the CUZ-- but now I am very torn. I plead the 5th.
5.- If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
In keeping with Ruby's theme--definitely the Bee Sting incident
So now I get to tag 3 doggs-hmm... how about my new friend's Coco and Casper and Kaui

12 comments:

Joe Stains said...

your mom's lap looks reaaally comfy. I love to HELP cook too, ;)

Simba and Jazzi said...

Thats a busy day you have planned. You'll be worn out after all that.
Simba xx

Molly the Airedale said...

hummmmm if you still want to get those treats every time you go out you'd best do some serious planning Bernard! Maybe an accident or two might help! Just a suggestion.

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Peanut said...

I agree with simba that is a busy day you planned but it sounds like it would be fun fun fun

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Bernard...
Great list!!! That bee sting incident was nasty!!! Oh and what's the deal with you needing to face the front door??? That's a very mafia thing to do you know? Is there something you need to tell me?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bernard.
Thanks for playing this game.
Every place is good for a nap.
You really have busy days.
Have a nice day
Lorenza

coco said...

do you really run on the treadmill with your mom?!?! i wanna see a video of that! holy dog crap that's amazing!

got your tag - i'll post my 5 answers soon, maybe tomorrow. mom's kinda frazzled about our boy and girl moving out at the same time, so it might be awhile before i can get to the blogging with her.

smoochies! coco

Unknown said...

BULL RIDING-- explain please.

You watch it on tv or ride? Bernard, you shaping up to be a very very interesting fellow...hee hee hee


Loves,
Tofu

Tadpole said...

I think you should be okay with the outside/treat situation. My girl started that 5 years ago with my sister and her family's dog, and she's STILL doing it now with my sister and ME. You should be good for another few years, if your parents are anywhere as clueless as mine (most humans are...).

Poppy said...

Hey Bernard! I empathize with your bee sting incident. I had a bee incident myself recently. I also like your bee suit--I have one too! Come by and visit me any time! --Poppy

Suki & Joey said...

Whoa! You run on the treadmill?!? I am waaay too lazy for that ;)

Thanks for donating to help Lilly out. I really hope they are able to raise enuff $ for her, and it looks like they might! :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

Katherine and Pippa said...

That's a great post and a coool pic.

I always face the door too. Nothing wrong with that.

Pippa