Saturday, August 18, 2007

Simba's 007 Pawty Pics

So I am sur eeveryone is Dying to see the pics from Simba's slammin 007 pawty!!! I have exclusive photos from the evening (before it's even over)--these are HOT off the presses my doggs

Here is Ruby Bleu, myself and Suki--I am surrounded by such lovely ladies!!!!



Ok, now hopefully this next one won't upset Balboa too much as it is a pic of Fig and Simba!!!


Here 's (l to r) Fig, Suki, Ruby, me, Boo and Tadpole..oh and Tanner in the wayyyy back! I'm not sure when we all changed clothes, but I am sure theere is a good story behind that one,lol.


Ok, I hope that was enough to tease you all and make all the doggs jealous who didn't go to Simba's ragin pawty... more pics after some more tini's

Bernard

14 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

you know I don't even remember that photo been taken. I had the best outfit though.

Simba x

Molly the Airedale said...

You all look like you were having the BEST time! Bummer that we had to miss it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Balboa said...

ha ha It's like looking at a celebrity magazine, seeing who's who. I love it, you're so creative and funny Bernard!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Ruby Bleu said...

Actually Bernard I think that picture was taken AFTER Tanny barfed all over us from drinking too much and we had to change...I think...

Great pawty...my paws are so sore from dancing the night away!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bernard.
I am so sad because I missed the party!
Thanks for sharing all those pictures. Sure you all had great martini time!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

wow, you must know some of the pupperazzi! I dont think that beer is going to agree with Tad's pancreas!!!

Frasier said...

Simba is pretty muscular!!!
Good one
Frasier

Asta said...

Hi Bernard
We haven't talked befowe, but I saw you at the pawty,,I was the giwl painted gold, dancing with Stanley and having a pawtuni..what a blast..Thank you for the pupperazzi covewage
smoochie kisses
Asta

Lizzy said...

Yup I'm jealous alright! I wish I could have gone!

Sparky

leah said...

HA! that picture of fig and simba is AWESOME! and nice preppy outfit for tad!

but wait, are all those dogs of drinking age? don't let the police see this!!

Bella said...

hee hee hee great pictures !!!
Wuffs
Bella

Stanley said...

Bernard!!

That pawty went informal pretty quickly (especially after the mess with Tanner's barf). My girl is still washing gold glitter from Asta out of my shirt, and I think I just found a clump of dried doofus juice in my fur!

Great photos, man!

Goober love,
Stanley

Suki & Joey said...

Hahaha! Sorry I am so late in seeing this, Bernard, but as you know Mom's been busy lately.

Hilarious pics!

Puggy kisses
Suki

Gwyn Valentine said...

HAhahahaha oh dear, that looks crazy!

Love,
Reina